To ensure that UDI members are kept properly informed of events affecting the development industry and that they have various forums in which to explore and address pertinent issues; to use our total membership base to provide our smaller members with benefits normally only available to larger firms; and to offer social functions of high caliber.
Did you know that…
- UDI of Nova Scotia is the largest organization representing the development industry in Nova Scotia.
- UDI actively liaises with all levels of government on various isues and legislation which impact our members.
- UDI offers unparalleled access to senior municipal staff, political leaders and members of the development community.
- UDI’s membership includes Developers, Municipal Officials, Industry Suppliers, Construction Firms, Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Designers, Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, Banks and Real Estate Agents.
- UDI is a member driven organization; members are encouraged to bring issues to discussion forums.
Advantages of UDI membership
- Industry updates and seminars.
- Numerous networking opportunities.
- Breakfast speaker series with renowned speakers.
- The opportunity to participate in finding solutions to industry challenges.
- Monthly e-newsletter containing industry updates.